1107 Park Avenue, Meadville PA 16335 |  [email protected] |  (814) 333-2488

Located in downtown Meadville, we are your local, friendly and helpful 'go to' spot for personal and business tax preparation, tax planning, bookkeeping and business coaching. Here you'll find a warm welcome with an open and approachable tax team! We know everyone has different needs when it comes to taxes and finances and our broad range of skills and experience can help you with everything from basic tax information, navigating tax troubles and growing your business. It's simple...we're working for you!

Schedule your free 30 minute consultation and tax tips!


Tax Preparation:


Married filing jointly

Married filing separately

Head of household


Received a letter?

Payment Plans

Individual Tax Planning

Prior Year Filing


Tax Preparation:

S Corporation

C Corporation











Profit & Loss

How much do you charge?

We aren’t sky high like some firms nor are we dirt cheap. We tend to land somewhere in between. Tax preparation is not just entering numbers in boxes. We know the right questions to ask to help maximize your refund or minimize what you owe. We explain to you, in plain English, what goes into your tax filing and educate you on changes to watch out for. The price you pay for preparation and filing of your return is just the beginning of the value we provide. We are open year-round to help you with tax planning or as questions or situations arise. We want you to think of us as part of your financial power team, helping you get where you want to go, successfully. 

What are the biggest changes in the new tax laws?

With the first major overhaul to the tax code in 30 years there are winners and losers. The IRS has changed and ‘simplified’ the 1040 form itself, but, to do so, added six new underlying forms. Oh Brother! 

The Good News: The Standard deduction has “doubled” (close to double, but not quite.) However, there is no longer a personal exemption. The Child Tax Credit is doubled. And small businesses may qualify for up to a 20% deduction of taxable income. 

The Bad News: And it’s a biggie for a lot of people; State and Local tax deductions are limited to $10,000 if you are itemizing your deductions. This means of all the State and Local taxes you pay, you can only deduct up to $10,000 combined (this includes property taxes, state taxes withheld from your paycheck, and estimated tax payments) Ouch!

You can no longer claim (deduct) moving expenses or unreimbursed employee expenses (money you spend for tools and such to do your job and don’t get reimbursed by your employer). In fact, if your company pays for your move, you must declare it as income. Double Ouch!

Getting a divorce? Beginning in 2019, if you finalize a divorce where alimony is involved, then alimony payments are no longer deductible for the payor and alimony received is no longer taxable income to the payee. If you are going to be the payor, it would benefit you to finalize before December 31, 2018. 

Can you help me with a letter I got from the IRS?

Yes! Even if it is a result of taxes you filed yourself or somewhere else.

Can you help me file several years’ worth of taxes? 

Absolutely! We get this question a lot so don’t think you are alone. If you have missing documents, we can help you get transcripts from the IRS and take it one step at a time. 

How will the new tax laws impact me?

As you can see there are a lot of changes. Schedule your consultation before the end of the year to learn about any adjustments you can make before tax time next year. 

Is Social Security income taxable? 

It depends. Actually, this is the answer to many tax questions. Depending on how much other income you have, up to 85% of your Social Security can be taxable income.

Is unemployment income taxable?

Yes... It is just like earning wages. Worker’s Comp. is not normally considered taxable. However, there are some employer provided insurance programs that may be considered taxable income.

Will the IRS ever call me?

First contact from the IRS should always be a letter sent via regular mail. Technically, they will call you if you have asked them to in response to a such a letter. No doubt you may have received one or more (many more in some cases) of those crazy calls saying they are coming to arrest you or our favorite, “a serious matter has been pressed upon your name.” HANG UP! Beginning in 2018, the IRS did authorize certain collection agencies to call on their behalf. The names of those specific agencies may be found at IRS.GOV.

Can I deduct my dog’s food?

Okay, this isn’t really a FAQ, but the answer is yes, only under certain circumstances. And yes, we have done it!

1107 Park Avenue, Meadville PA 16335 | [email protected] | Tel: 814-333-2488